segunda-feira, outubro 23, 2006

Regresso ao Passado


"remember to call my name

I adore it

if you call my name

I implore it

if all these things we invoke here

call you out our name

but be forwarned dear

I don't mind the pain

we hear you call our name

we adore it

hear you all these things

that we invoke here

if you call our name

rest assured dear

see you all these things

but be forwarned dear

I don't mind the pain

and I stay so arcane

in the shadowsof your brain

will I come to you again

remember

I don't mind the pain"

Ao vasculhar nas antiguidades musicais que tenho por aqui, encontrei um Album de Danzig. Coisa que já não tocava há anos concerteza. Ouvi-o com atenção e raios...ainda gosto do som e as letras dizem-me algo que não diziam quando os gravei... É bom regressar ao passado de vez em quando e descobrir pormenores que na altura nos passaram ao lado.

1 comentário:

mak disse...

"If you´re coming for trouble, you came to the right place!!!"
Tenho mais uns quantos deles se quiseres...
um abraço!